Monday, December 18, 2006

Help me get my own PS3 and possibly get one for yourself too.

First of all, why do I need so much help to get a PS3??
Well, I'm from Brazil, and the price here has reached up to R$8000 which is about USD$3720, that's right, take a look:

Just so you know I've just graduated and got a full time job where I'm earning R$1400=USD$651, so you see it's pretty out of the question to want to buy a ps3 here. (that's not such a bad salary here in Brazil, but It's really hard to buy import products...)
How do I plan to get one then??
I've just signed up to a free gifts site called Xpango, maybe you know about these kinds of sites, but I'll explain later anyways. What's good about this site is that it will ship my game console gift worldwide. What I need to get my dear PS3 is 40 credits. I get credits for completing certain actions, and that's where you can help me. If you register at Xpango with my referral, I get one credit after you activate your account.
What I'm hoping to achieve with your help is getting a PS3 gift in 2007. The great thing about this being a gift is that I don't have to pay taxes for it which is what makes the price go so overboard. Until then I'll be saving some money to buy some games. I think they'll cost around R$300 or USD$140 by then.
Meanwhile, those who help will also help themselves get credit to earn their own PS3 or other consoles like Wii, Xbox360, PSP or DS. There is also some mp3 players (Ipod) and mobile phones.
Now I'll show you a little guide that I've made about how this works, and what I ask is that if you're interested in getting gifts for yourself or if you just want to help me out be sure to fallow one of my links to site and see if my referral number is written on the proper place when you register.
I'll keep a post to let you know how many credits remains to get the prize. If you have any questions be sure to post a comment.
Thanks in advance to all.

To the Guide....

These are the steps needed to star earning credits and getting the gift:

1- Sign up at Xpango. You don't need a credit card to register. Choose you gift, from Game Consoles like Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360, PSP, DS, MP3 Players like Ipod Video 80 GB and there are also many mobile phones.

2- Complete at least one Advertiser Trial Offer. This will get your account activated.
There are several offers that you can apply that earns you credit. Many of them are free, and most are very cheap (Less than $10). Each giving you from 1-4 credits. For example, there is a Realmedia Free Trial which is international, and a Blockbuster Free Trial for Us residents. This is basically what makes the "magic" of this happen. When you apply to these offers,Xpango gets a commission which is used to buy your free gift.
I'm currently working on getting a credit card to apply for some of the international offers, but unfortunately there aren't that many of them. On the other hand, if you're Canadian, American, or from UK, there are many more options to choose from.

If you're planing to go for the gift too, there are some rules and advices that I received from Xpango to make sure everything goes smoothly.

What you mustn't do:
- having people from the same network (school/dorm room/workplace/house/library) signup on the site! (Most offers like Blockbusters only apply to one household, and I think they might find it suspicious to have many accounts from the same IP...)
- signing up and using fake registration information on the Xpango gift site and for the "offer"
- using proxies to spawn fake referrals (ie. you creating multiple accounts under a different IP), or by signing up for the same site twice
- doing "offers" more than once -- you can only do ONE offer ONCE, and NEVER do it again!
- allowing your referrals to check their account status on your computer, and vice-versa

A few advices:
- Use Internet Explorer Web Browser to complete your offer - Firefox has been know to not track offers correctly.
- Clear your Cookies before participating - Advertisers will use 'Cookies' to track your participation and when these new Cookies are used with your offer, they may conflict with existing Cookies already installed on your computer.
- After completing an offer, make sure the clear your cookies and cache before doing another offer, just to make sure you do not have any conflicting cookies.

I hope this has cleared your minds about how this works and how to get your free game stations too.
Like I've said, I'll keep some posts about how things are going, so if you don't want to rush into it, just help me out if can and watch as things progress. Should I receive the so sought after PS3 I'll post many pictures as proof so you can really go for it and get your gifts too.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home